- Prof. Kristine Höglund (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Prof. Stathis Kalyvas (Yale University, USA)
- Prof. Eric Kaufmann (Birkbeck College, University of London)
- Prof. Tom Lodge (University of Limerick, Ireland)
- Prof. Sinisa Malesević (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Dr Niall Ó Dochartaigh (National University of Ireland Galway)
- Prof. Brendan O’Leary (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Prof. Martin Shaw (Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals/University of Sussex, UK)
This multidisciplinary conference brings together leading scholars working on aspects of armed conflict from a range of disciplinary perspectives. It addresses key issues of concern to sociologists, political scientists and historians studying inter-state wars, civil wars, armed conflicts, urban violence and insurgencies.
All welcome to attend. For registration please contact: stacey.scriver[at]nuigalway.ie
This conference is supported by the Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences, the Moore Institute and the Institute for Business, Social Sciences and Public Policy, NUI Galway.
Organisers: Dr. Niall O Dochartaigh (NUI Galway) and Prof. Sinisa Malesevic (UCD)